Friends第一季之13短句

1. you barge in here and you don’t knock? you have no respect for privacy?
# 你不敲门就闯进来? 你不尊重别人的隐私。
2. What were you doing seeing her boobies?
# 你看她胸脯干什么?
3. It was an accident.
# 那是个意外。
4. I wanted you to think of a nice memory so you had know I’m not a terrible guy.
# 我只想勾起你美好的回忆,让你觉得我不是个烂人。
5. That means no sleeping with your girlfriend.
# 那就是不准你们睡在一起。

———-视频文件坏了。

Friends第一季之12短句

1. I should probably just go.
# 我想我大概该走了。
2. Because it was my table,I have to buy a new one?
# 因为这是我的桌子,就得让我买新的?
3. Do you think we are ready for that? Why not?
# 你认为我们到了做这样事的程度了吗?为什么不?
4. It’s a big commitment. What if one of us wants to move out?
# 这可是很大的承诺,我的意思是 要是有人想搬出去呢?
5. I don’t know what you just said, so let’s start.
# 我不知道你刚才说什么,我们开始吧。
6. What did you do? I dealt with it like a professional.
# 你怎么做的? 我很专业的处理了这件事。
7. We haven’t know each other that long.
# 我们认识的还不长。
8. My friends are the most important thing in my life.
# 朋友是我生命中最重要的。
9. I never lie.
# 我从不说谎
10. Why have I never tasted these?
# 为什么我从来没吃过这些?
11. I don’t make them a lot,becacuse it’s not fair the other cookies.
# 我不经常做,因为对其它饼干不公平。。
12. It’s the most beautiful table I have seen.
# 我想这是我见过的最漂亮的桌子。
13. You pick up the pieces and then you usher in “The Age of Ross”
# 你帮她承担所有烦恼,然后你就走向Ross时代。。
14. I just want to tell you,and I think I’d speak for everyone when I say…
# 我只想告诉你我要代大家说,当我说。。。。
15. It wasn’t supposed to feel like this when it was over.
# 当一切都结束的时候应该是这种感觉。
16. I don’t want to look at or think about another guy.
# 我都不想看见男人,我也不想考虑别的男人。
17. I don’t even want to be near another guy.
# 我甚至不想靠近任何一个男人。

Friends第一季之11短句

1. I heard about the divorce. Lesbian,huh?
# 我听说了离婚的事情了,女同性恋?
2. Well, you know what they say: Be careful what you wish for.
# 你找到他们说的:要小心你内心希望的。
3. Sorry,we are late. We kind of just,you know,lost track of time
# 抱歉,我们迟到了。我们有点忘记时间了。
4. Anyone want me to appraise anything?
# 有人要我评价什么事情吗? (喝多了)
5. Oh,please. If I can do it,anybody can.
# (别这么说),我能做到的大家都能搬到。
6. Because I know how to write men that women fall in love with.
# 因为我摘掉该如何描写让女人陷入爱河的男人。(have a crush on someone 爱上某人,fall in love:坠入爱河)
7. He’s just a complication you eventually kill off.
# 他不过是最后被你终结的纠葛。
8. I don’t even know how it happend. I’m sorry,honey. I promise it will never never happend again.
# 我也不知道怎么发生的。抱歉,孩子,我保证不会再发生这种事情了。