Friends第一季之六集短句

一转眼,就耽误了一个多月。。。做任何事情,如果能坚持下来一定都会有收获的。
1、There is a beuatiful woman at eight,nine,ten o’clock.
# 有一位美女在8,9,10点钟方向。at … 描述的是方向
2、She’s amazing! She makes the women I dream about look like short,fat, bald men!
# 她简直是仙女下凡,让我的那些梦中情人变得如 瘦子,胖子,秃子。。。
3、 Go over. She’s not with anyone.
# 过去啊,她旁边没有人。
4、 what would my opening line be? Excuse me…?
# 我该用什么开场白呢?对不起。。。之类的?
5、 He couldn’t get a woman like that in a million years.
# 他这样一辈子都别想得到这种美女。。。(一万年。。)
6、You always see these beautiful women with ‘nothing’ guys. You could be one of those guys.
# 这种美女身边总是跟着蹩脚货,你也可以成为其中之一。
7、I can’t tell you how excited I am to be here.
# 我无法用语言表示,到这里来我有多兴奋。
8、There’s nothing to focus on.
# 没什么东西可值得关注的。
9、Okay, so I’m responsible. I’m organized. But hey. I can be a kook!
# 好了,我很有责任感,我很有组织感,但,我可能也很懒。
10、We talked until 2:00. it was perfect. More or less.
# 我们一直谈到2点,那真是个美好的夜晚。。
11、There’s something so sweet and disturbing about that.
# 真是令人感动又恶心。

Friends第一季之五集短句

1. Nobody likes breaking up with someone.
2. You finally get up the courage to do it.
3. There’s that awkward moment when you have handed her the note.
4. Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.
5. If you want, I will do it with you.
6. You will Never Make it on Your Own. 你不可能独立
7. This is the worst breakup in the history of the world. 这是有史以来最糟糕的分手。

Friends第一季之第三集短句

The One With The Thumb
1. How does it feel knowing you are about to die? Warden ,in five minutes my pain will be over.
知道自己不就人世有何感受?华顿,我的痛苦将在5分钟内消除。
2. But you will with the knowledge that you sent an honest man to die.
但你得承受埋葬一个老实人的痛苦。
3. I just want to back to my cells,because in my cells I can smoke.
我只想回到牢房里,因为牢房里可以抽烟。
4. All right, you keep practicing.
就这样,不断练习。
5. I get my mail and open their monthly “statement”,And there’s $500 extra in my account.
我打开信时,看见他们的每月通知,我的账户多了500美金。
6. You have been so good for three years.
你这三年来一直表现很好。
7. I don’t know how I feel yet. Let me figure it out.
我连自己感觉也不知道,给我一点时间。
8. Listen, as someone who’s seen more than her fair share of had beef..
听着,“这种事情我见多了”的意思(作为一个见了过多臭牛排的厨师,这里她用bad beef比喻那些不怎么样的男人),然后告诫Monica这没什么大不了的,不是什么糟糕的事情,毕竟他们是你的朋友,在你身后帮你留神着呢。
9. I’ll tell you, that is not such a terrible thing.
告诉你这不是一件坏事。
10. I have heard so much about all you guys.
我对各位已如雷贯耳。。。
11. I want you to have it. I don’t want it.
我要给你,我不想要。。
12. I accpet those flaws. Why can’t you accept me for this?
我能接收大家所有的缺点。为何大家不能接收我的呢?
13. I should get back to work.
我该回去工作了。
14. The hair comes out and the gloves come off.
the gloves come off指的是在拳击比赛里面,把拳击手套摘掉(take off),表示要赤手空拳了,要动真格的了。隐喻:全都发泄出来了。
15. Before you get into that, there’s something you should know. There’s really no easy way to say this.
在此之前,有件事情让你们知道。真的很难启齿。
16. I have decided to break up with Alan.
我决定和Alan分手。
17. Is there somebody else?
有第三者?
18. You let your guard down. You start to care about someone,..
放下防御,真心对待每个人。。。