Friends第一季之第四集短句

1. If I were omnipotent for a day, I’d make myself omnipotent forever.
如果有一天我变得全能,我要让自己变得永远全能。
2. There’s always one guy. “If I had a wish,I had wish for more wishes.”
总有这样的人。“给我一个愿望,我就要更多的愿望”。
3. How does she do that? I can’t sleep in a public place.
她是怎么做到的?我在公共场合根本睡不着。
4. Would you look at her? She is so peaceful.
你看她,睡的那么安详。
5. It’s okay. You just nodded off again.
没事,你只是又打瞌睡了。
6. You got way too much free time.
你有太多的闲暇时间了。
7. I remember when I got my first paycheck.
我记得我第一次拿薪水的时候。。。
8. I swear I have seen birds do this on Wild Kingdom.
我发誓,我在动物园也看过这种场面。
9. This is what I’m doing now. I have got this job.
这就是我现在做的,我得到了这份工作。
10. There’s been unusual activity on your account.I haven’t used my card in weeks. That is the unusual activity.
他们说你的账户有问题。我有几个星期没刷卡了。问题就出在这了。
11. Rachel has left the building. Can you call back?
瑞秋刚出去,你能再打过来吗?
12. I was just saying we were not sitting together.
我是说我们可能又不会坐在一起了。
13. It says to call if you are not satisfied with this candy bar.
(巧克力)上面说不满意可以拨打这个号码。
14. Well, I’m not completely satisfied.
我并不满意
15. It’s an emergency. But you know that, or we had be in the predicament room.
这是紧急的事情,我想你很清除否则我们就不会在这儿了。
16. When you do that, you are only hitting yourself.
当你这么做的时候,你不会是在打击你自己。
17. We have been here for over an hour,and people less sick have gone in.
我们已经等了一个小时了,许多情况比我朋友轻的人都走了。
18. So, what do you think XXX is like?
你认为XX是什么样的人?
19. It’s a little more complicated.
事情没那么简单。
20. There’s a bunch of stuff we could have done tonight.
本来今晚我们可以干很多事情。。。

Friends第一季之第三集短句

The One With The Thumb
1. How does it feel knowing you are about to die? Warden ,in five minutes my pain will be over.
知道自己不就人世有何感受?华顿,我的痛苦将在5分钟内消除。
2. But you will with the knowledge that you sent an honest man to die.
但你得承受埋葬一个老实人的痛苦。
3. I just want to back to my cells,because in my cells I can smoke.
我只想回到牢房里,因为牢房里可以抽烟。
4. All right, you keep practicing.
就这样,不断练习。
5. I get my mail and open their monthly “statement”,And there’s $500 extra in my account.
我打开信时,看见他们的每月通知,我的账户多了500美金。
6. You have been so good for three years.
你这三年来一直表现很好。
7. I don’t know how I feel yet. Let me figure it out.
我连自己感觉也不知道,给我一点时间。
8. Listen, as someone who’s seen more than her fair share of had beef..
听着,“这种事情我见多了”的意思(作为一个见了过多臭牛排的厨师,这里她用bad beef比喻那些不怎么样的男人),然后告诫Monica这没什么大不了的,不是什么糟糕的事情,毕竟他们是你的朋友,在你身后帮你留神着呢。
9. I’ll tell you, that is not such a terrible thing.
告诉你这不是一件坏事。
10. I have heard so much about all you guys.
我对各位已如雷贯耳。。。
11. I want you to have it. I don’t want it.
我要给你,我不想要。。
12. I accpet those flaws. Why can’t you accept me for this?
我能接收大家所有的缺点。为何大家不能接收我的呢?
13. I should get back to work.
我该回去工作了。
14. The hair comes out and the gloves come off.
the gloves come off指的是在拳击比赛里面,把拳击手套摘掉(take off),表示要赤手空拳了,要动真格的了。隐喻:全都发泄出来了。
15. Before you get into that, there’s something you should know. There’s really no easy way to say this.
在此之前,有件事情让你们知道。真的很难启齿。
16. I have decided to break up with Alan.
我决定和Alan分手。
17. Is there somebody else?
有第三者?
18. You let your guard down. You start to care about someone,..
放下防御,真心对待每个人。。。

Friends第一季之第二集短句

Are we still talking about sex?

1. It’s just that doesn’t she seem a little angry?
只是她看起来是不是有点生气?
2. Speaking of issues,isn’t that your ex-wife?
谈到麻烦事,那不是你前妻吗?
3. You look great. I hate that.
你气色不错。我讨厌看到这样。
4. You never know. How’s the family?
问问无妨,家庭生活如何?
5. She didn’t leave in such a hurry after all.
她似乎不着急离开。
6. Then I have already seen this one.
我看过这集。(上下文只电视剧)
7. Are you through with that?
你完事了吗?(剧情中指喝完了没?)
8. I wrote a note to myself,then I din’t need it.
我给自己写了一个便条,后来觉得不需要了。(指扔在地上的纸条)
9. Monica, you are scaring me.
莫妮卡,你吓到我了。
10. That’s because my parents think Ross can do no wrong.
因为在我父母心中罗斯不可能犯错。
11. Do that for two hours, you might be where I am about now?
你再持续两个小时,就会变成我这样。
12. I know about women trying to have it all.
我知道这些女人想拥有一切。
13. Sorry,I’m late. I got such at work.
抱歉,我迟到了,忙的无法脱身。
14. You went on our honeymoon alone?
你自己一个人去渡蜜月?
15. You know,you’re right. I thought we were happy.
你说的没错,我以为我们会很快乐。
16. What are we supposed to be seen here?
我们该看什么?
17. Then don’t do that,all right?
别那么干好吗?
18. Monica,do you think?
莫妮卡,你怎么看?

————-The END————